Dr. David Bryce, M.D.
Interventional Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Bryce has been involved in the diverse field of pain management for the past fifteen years, with an interest in caring for patients and teaching precision diagnosis and advanced pain management techniques. Dr. Bryce believes that the field of pain management requires specialized knowledge and the ability to practice the art of medicine in order to instill a sense of hope and confidence in patients.
Dr. Bryce has been in Wisconsin for the past 23 years. He is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. He also spent time in the Indian Health Service in general practice after an internal medicine residency at the University of Minnesota. He completed another residency in anesthesiology at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine. He has board certifications in internal medicine, anesthesiology and pain management. He helped establish pain management services at the Maine Medical Center and later at the Marshfield Clinic. His interests include neuromodulation techniques for the treatment of pain, as well as the treatment of pain secondary to cancer.
- Graduate: AB from St. Louis University, 1969-1973
- Medical: Saint Louis University School of Medicine, 1973-1977
- University of Minnesota, Department of Internal Medicine, Minneapolis, MN 1977-1978
- University of Minnesota, Department of Internal Medicine, Minneapolis, MN 1978-1980
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 1983-1986
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Anesthesilogy, Pain Management, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1980
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 1988
- American Board of Pain Medicine, 1993
- Added Qualifications in Pain Management from the Board of Anesthesiology, 1993-2003
- Re-certified of Qualifications in Pain Management from the American Board of Anesthesiology, 2003
- Board Certification in Interventional Pain Management, 2007
- Minnesota, 1977 and Present
- Maine, 1986
- Wisconsin, 1989
- Sauk Prairie Health Care
- Meriter Unity Point
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Agrace Hospice Inpatient Unit
- Winner of the AOA Research Form, St Louis University of Medicine, 1975