If you'd like to ask us a question, please browse through the pre-answered, frequently asked questions below. If you haven't found the answer, please contact us directly.
Answering your questions
Please find the answers for your frequently asked questions below. Just click the question to reveal the answer. Use the questions topic filter to narrow the list.
How to make appointment?
How Do I Make An Appointment to See Dr. David Bryce ?
You may schedule an appointment by calling our office at: 1-608-643-2237
Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm
You may want to verify with your insurance company to determine if you need a primary care referral to.
What Do I Bring With Me?
It is essential that you bring along the following items:
- X-rays, CT scans and MRI scans, CDs, films and/or reports.
- Medical Records of previous tests or treatments
- (EMG, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic treatment, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Any brace or support you are using
- Current Insurance card
- Photo Identification – to protect your identity
- Payment for your initial visit (co-pay or co-insurance)
How should I prepare for X-ray or MRI?
Ask your doctor about any specific restrictions or guidelines to follow when you are scheduling your X-rays or MRI scans.
How to find a specialist?
Contact our office for a free consultation, a care specialist will work with you to locate the right spine surgeon provider for your needs.